Whilst occupancy levels remain high at University of Wolverhampton Science Park, occasionally work-space does become available.
See current availability below:
A workshop area has recently become available within the Creative Industries Centre.
This spacious workshop, comprises approximately 100.5m² (1081.68ft² ), and has direct access to the car park, via roller shutter doors, the workshop facilities include:
- Cold water
- 3-Phase and Single Phase electricity
- Data points
- Roller shutter doors
- Ceiling heating
Find out more about this available workspace here
Configurable Office Space
Office space now available within the award winning Science Centre.
- From 20m2 / two person upwards
- Fully serviced with professional reception
- Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
- Superfast broadband and VoIP telephony
- Post boxes and mail collection service
- Cafe serving Barista style coffee and light refreshments
Call 01902 824100 or email email@example.com for a tour of the facilities.
Find out more about the business accommodation at the Science Centre here
Specialist laboratory space has become available within the award winning Science Centre.
This flexible laboratory space has been created to specifically support companies specialising in: Aerospace, Automotive, Life Sciences, Building Technologies, Research and Development and Product Prototyping; the work-space will require fitting out with your preferred equipment.
The benefits of locating to this Award-winning centre include:
- Configurable Category 1 & 2 laboratories
- Laboratories size start from approx. 17m2 up to 100m2
- Long or short-term hire is available with access to a shared laboratory
- Specialist equipment, including PCR thermocycler, scanning spectrophotometer and microbial fermentation suite
- Goods lift with direct access to laboratory space
- Office space from 20m2 / two person upwards
Find out more about the services and facilities at the Science Centre