Whilst occupancy levels remain high at University of Wolverhampton Science Park, occasionally work-space does become available.
See current availability below:
Specialist laboratory space has become available within the award winning Science Centre.
This flexible laboratory space has been created to specifically support companies specialising in: Aerospace, Automotive, Life Sciences, Building Technologies, Research and Development and Product Prototyping; the work-space will require fitting out with your preferred equipment.
The benefits of locating to this Award-winning centre include:
- Configurable Category 1 & 2 laboratories
- Laboratories size start from approx. 17m2 up to 100m2
- Long or short-term hire is available with access to a shared laboratory
- Specialist equipment, including PCR thermocycler, scanning spectrophotometer and microbial fermentation suite
- Goods lift with direct access to laboratory space
- Office space from 20m2 / two person upwards
Find out more about the services and facilities at the Science Centre
A workshop area has recently become available within the Creative Industries Centre.
This spacious workshop, comprises approximately 100.5m² (1081.68ft² ), and has direct access to the car park, via roller shutter doors, the workshop facilities include:
- Cold water
- 3-Phase and Single Phase electricity
- Data points
- Roller shutter doors
- Ceiling heating
Find out more about this available workspace here
Configurable Office Space
Office space now available within the award winning Science Centre.
- From 20m2 / two person upwards
- Fully serviced with professional reception
- Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
- Superfast broadband and VoIP telephony
- Post boxes and mail collection service
- Cafe serving Barista style coffee and light refreshments
Call 01902 824100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a tour of the facilities.
Find out more about the business accommodation at the Science Centre here