Wolverhampton is becoming one of the world’s best digitally connected cities and one of the first cities in the UK to launch a 5G network, opening up opportunities for people across the city to start to benefit from this new technology as the networks extend further in the coming months and years.
Recently named as one of the top UK cities to raise a family, Wolverhampton has a comprehensive range of leisure, sporting, and cultural offers.
Occupancy levels remain high at the University of Wolverhampton Science Park, but occasionally workspace does become vacant, so if you’re thinking of re-locating to our region, why not take a look at the range of workspace we have available?
See current availability below:
Do you work in the Life Sciences sector?
With its focus on life sciences, aerospace, automotive and construction sectors, the Science Centre is the perfect environment for pioneering businesses in these and other specialist sectors.
To find out more about our available laboratory space email email@example.com
Large self-contained office space
This modern, high specification office space is located on the second floor of the Creative Industries Centre, the light and airy workspace benefits from:
• Large, light-filled open office space as the main work area, with the ideal entrance for a reception or waiting area
• Inner workspace for use as self-contained office or boardroom
• Self-contained kitchen space with access to spacious storage area
Net internal areas comprise approximately: 2378m2 2559 sq. ft.
* the furniture may be for sale by the former occupants
Why not take a tour? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Office space – ideal for larger companies
This workspace would make the ideal headquarters for the growing business. Located on the ground floor of the Technology Centre, the floor to ceiling windows on one wall creates a light and airy workspace that would accommodate up to 16 occupants
This area benefits from:
- Large open plan area to configure to suit your business requirements
- Large windows
- Close to the reception area and cafe/dining facilities
- Access to university academic consultancy and research expertise
- On-site business support by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Excellent transport links to the city centre and easy access to M6 & M5
- Free outdoor parking, and catering options both on and off-site
- Net internal area comprises approximately: 71m2 767 sq. ft.
- Find out more about this workspace
Office space – ideal for 2 – 3 occupants
- The space can be configured to suit your business requirements 22m2 237sq. ft. (approx)
- Secure, ground floor location
- Large window to one wall, giving a feeling of space, provided by natural light
Find out more about this workspace here
This workspace is located in the Creative Industries Centre
Call 01902 824100 or email email@example.com
- Large open plan area, which can be configured to suit your business requirements 40m2 430ft. 2 (approx.)
- Large inner area, for use as self-contained office space, meeting, or boardroom -this area has a large window of 29m2 312 ft.2 (approx.)
- Total net internal area comprises 69m2 748ft2 – (approx.)
Please see the floor plan below
Images of this workspace are currently unavailable – for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Configurable Office Space
Office space is now available within the award-winning Science Centre.
- From 20m2 / two-person upwards
- Fully serviced with professional reception
- Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
- Superfast broadband and VoIP telephony
- Postboxes and mail collection service
- Cafe serving Barista style coffee and light refreshments
Call 01902 824100 or email email@example.com for a tour of the facilities.
Find out more about the business accommodation at the Science Centre here