Wolverhampton is becoming one of the world’s best digitally connected cities and one of the first cities in the UK to launch a 5G network, opening up opportunities for people across the city to start to benefit from this new technology as the networks extend further in the coming months and years.
Recently named as one of the top UK cities to raise a family, Wolverhampton has as a comprehensive range of leisure, sporting and cultural offers.
Occupancy levels remain high at University of Wolverhampton Science Park, but occasionally workspace does become vacant, so if you’re thinking of re-locating the our region, why not take a look at the range of workspace we have available?
See current availability below:
Office space – ideal for 2 – 3 occupants
- The space can be configured to suit your business requirements 22m2 237sq. ft. (approx)
- Secure, ground floor location
- Large window to one wall, giving a feeling of space, provided by natural light
Find out more about this workspace here
This workspace is located in the Creative Industries Centre
Call 01902 824100 or email email@example.com
Medium sized office
- Large open plan area, which can be configured to suit your business requirements 40m2 430ft.2 (approx.)
- Large inner area, for use as self-contained office space, meeting or boardroom -this area has large window 29m2 312 ft.2 (approx.)
- Total net internal area comprise 69m2 748ft2 – (approx.)
Please see floor plan below
Images of this work-space are currently unavailable – for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Configurable Office Space
Office space now available within the award winning Science Centre.
- From 20m2 / two person upwards
- Fully serviced with professional reception
- Meeting rooms and breakout spaces
- Superfast broadband and VoIP telephony
- Post boxes and mail collection service
- Cafe serving Barista style coffee and light refreshments
Call 01902 824100 or email email@example.com for a tour of the facilities.
Find out more about the business accommodation at the Science Centre here
NEW Alert Level System In Place
As part of the continuous review cycle we have decided to adopt a new approach to Covid19 and we have implemented this with effect from Monday 11th October 2021. From this date we will operate on two alert levels: Medium and High, to ensure that processes are simple and easy to follow. These are briefly described below and comparisons can be seen in the table. Full details of the approach / levels can be found in the guidance HERE. Please ensure you circulate this to your staff on site so they are aware of the impact when the alert level changes.