Key information for customers and users of IP about how the IP system and the Intellectual Property Office will operate after the end of the transition period.
If you’re self-employed or a member of a partnership and have been impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19) you may be eligible to claim the grant.
There are new rules for businesses and citizens from 1 January 2021.
Support for businesses
The Prime Minister announced additional financial support measures for businesses struggling due to the pandemic.New business support schemes that you may find relevant, include:
- An extension to the furlough scheme until March 2021 – the scheme will allow employees to receive 80% of their current salary for hours not worked, up to a maximum of £2,500
- Grants worth up to £3,000 per month for businesses forced to close in England
- An extension to the mortgage payment holiday – borrowers who have been impacted by the coronavirus will be entitled to a six month delay
- An extension to the Coronavirus Bounce Back Loan, Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan, Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan and Coronavirus Future Fund until 31 January 2021
- An extension to the Self-Employment Income Support grant until April 2021, which will pay self-employed individuals up to 80% of their average trading profits for November